We pride ourselves on being Australian and using Australian-made and -grown inputs wherever possible. This ensures we have higher quality control and keeps our dollars and employment here.
More than this, we also actively work to reduce ‘food miles’ – that is, the distance the ingredients travel to get to us. We buy as local as possible, supporting local farmers and communities.
Across our range, we’re now at more than 99% Australian produce.
- Apple from Batlow, NSW, and from our own orchard
- Apple Cider Vinegar from Batlow, NSW – Wilgro Orchards
- Bacon from Mangoplah, NSW – Wagga free-range pork
- Cheese from Bega, NSW – Bega cheese
- Eggs from Gunning, NSW – Bum Nuts Australia
- Oats from Coolamon, NSW – Brushwoods
- Peanuts from Kingaroy, Qld – The Peanut Van
- Wheat flour from Young. NSW – Quayle Milling
- Meat products for drying from processors in NSW and Vic.
We proudly display the Product of Australia and Australian-owned logo, for which we are licensed to use after an audit of our ingredients, processes, and ownership.
Where possible, we also ensure our suppliers are similarly licensed.