We pride ourselves on being Australian and using Australian-made and -grown inputs wherever possible. This ensures we have higher quality control and keeps our dollars and employment here.
Across our range, we’re now at more than 99% Australian produce.
- Apple from Batlow, NSW, and from our own orchard
- Apple Cider Vinegar from Batlow, NSW – Wilgro Orchards
- Bacon from Mangoplah, NSW – Wagga free-range pork
- Cheese from Bega, NSW – Bega cheese
- Eggs from Gunning, NSW – Gunning Bum Nuts
- Oats from Coolamon, NSW – Brushwoods
- Peanuts from Kingaroy, Qld – The Peanut Van
- Wheat flour from Young. NSW – Quayle Milling
- Meat products for drying from processors in NSW and Vic.
We proudly display the Product of Australia and Australian-owned logo, for which we are licensed to use after an audit of our ingredients, processes, and ownership.
Where possible, we also ensure our suppliers are similarly licensed.