Lunala Pty Ltd is looking for one or more energetic people to join our team to assist us with preparing and/or selling pet treats.
Position Description – production assistant
Duties may include:
- Making and baking of pet treats – mixing ingredients, rolling dough, cutting treats, placing on trays, baking in the commercial oven (this is a reasonably physical task);
- Bagging products – stamping and labeling bags, weighing/counting products, bagging products, sealing bags;
- Restocking for market events, tracking bulk stock levels;
- Other aligned duties as required.
- Variable hours, most often Friday 10am to 5pm, and other days as required/possible
- Possible hours at markets, special events, festivals, expos, etc.
- Casual rates will be as per the relevant Award applicable to the duties performed.
- Superannuation will be paid where required.
- Have attention to detail
- Take initiative
- Be entirely trustworthy
- Capable of working alone or with minimal supervision
- Not mind handling dried meat products (gloves provided)
- A level of physical fitness is required due to the nature of making and baking treats
- Experience with food preparation is a strong advantage
- Must be comfortable with dogs as our markets and events (and our workplace) involve dog interactions
- Be well presented at markets and events (company shirt, cap, etc. is provided)
Tell us about yourself and why you think you’d be ideal for this job, along with any relevant experience you may have.
Send to Andrew at Farmhouse Pet Treats via email: email@example.com
Applications close midnight 26 June 2020
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lunala Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The objective of our recruitment is to select the applicant most capable of doing the job by matching their qualifications, experience, skills, and personal qualities to the criteria requirements of the advertised position.
We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. We are also committed to providing a safe and pleasant working environment for all employees and encouraging good working relationships between employees.
We welcome applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent.
We welcome applications from people with a disability, and if successful we will work to apply reasonable adjustments as needed to facilitate work.
Our inclusive workplace understands and respects differences, such as age, caring responsibilities, cultural background, disability, educational level, ethnicity, gender expression, Intersex status, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.